Cloudclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudclan

Cloudclan fourm; based off of the Warriors Series by Erin Hunter. A Roleplaying site. Come Join us; it's Free!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am new and i need a little help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowwing
Cloudclan Warrior
Cloudclan Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-16

I am new and i need a little help Empty
PostSubject: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 pm

hi i am brand new and i hope someone can help me learn how to do things. can you have kits? i think fireheart should have kits with sandstorm. i have read books 1-3 in the first series and am working on #4 i hope someone kills tigerclaw. I hope cloudpaw will be oko. i hope bluestar will be ok. if anyone could help me learn how to do this it would be awesoe! rainbowwing
Back to top Go down
firepaw422
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
firepaw422

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi Rainbow! It's good to know some new members are coming to this site. You can call me Firepaw. I have read all the books because I'm obsessed with them, lol they're very obsessive. But yes, you can have kits, and one of my she-cats just had kits also. Basically you just say two cats are mating, then in a couple days, your she-cat can move into the nursery and then she can have kits. It doesn't really matter how many kits, it's however many you want, and you can also ask other memebers if they want your she-cat to have kits for them.
Back to top Go down
firepaw422
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
firepaw422

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Also, if that doesn't make sense, just say so...
Back to top Go down
rainbowwing
Cloudclan Warrior
Cloudclan Warrior

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm

thanks firepaw. i get that but i am confused how to play, all i know how to do right now is pst stuff can you help methere to? by the way! our symbal is both the rat!
Back to top Go down
rainbowwing
Cloudclan Warrior
Cloudclan Warrior

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm

i love the books to, i just learned about them though so i am not very far
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female
Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi Rainbow I'm Thunder. Smile I'm usually the crazy hyper one lol.
Back to top Go down
http://fangstory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new and i need a little help   I am new and i need a little help Empty

Back to top Go down

I am new and i need a little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudclan :: Warrior Talk :: Warriors Series-
Jump to: